American University of the Caribbean (AUC) is actively seeking a highly qualified, dynamic professional to join their team and lead their marketing efforts.
The AUC’s Director, Marketing will take a metrics-driven approach to planning, branding, marketing and communications across print, digital, social media, and multimedia channels. He/she will define AUC's overall brand with a mission of increasing enrollment through the management and development of content including website, print materials, e-communications, social media, and conference/events collateral. The Director will manage a team of Marketers that are responsible for Creative, Digital, Internal/External Communications and Analytics and will work to create a consistent, effective strategic communications plan.
Reporting directly to the head or marketing & enrollment, with accountability to the Dean, the Director will leverage all resources to promote AUC’s focus on providing the best learning environment to prepare students to become members and leaders of the worldwide Medical and professional healthcare team, advancing human through research and knowledge exchange.
• Oversees the development and implementation of unique school-wide integrated marketing strategies and campaigns, including digital, creative and content.
• Leads/manages the AUC marketing and communications team and agency partners to produce campaigns within deadline and budgetary limits.
• Partners with Adtalem’s Digital Center of Excellence on digital marketing strategy and tactical execution. Provides business insight and goals for shared projects.
• Develops and recommends marketing strategies and tactics to achieve school-wide goals. Tracks, measures and evaluates the results of marketing programs in order to recommend and execute changes to the plan.
• Creates a positive, collaborative, team by building and interactive environment where all members of the marketing team contribute to accomplish objectives.
• Effectively manages the inquiry to enrollment funnel by creating and optimizing conversion strategies including, but not limited to, marketing automation, remarketing, website, social media, text and social messaging applications.
• Leads periodic brand performance reviews, to ensure that brand strategies and performances remain on target in relation to overall corporate objectives.
• Develops and oversees management of marketing budget. Ensures projects are completed on time, and on budget. Reconciles and reviews budget on a monthly basis and authorize invoices.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC) is an international medical school preparing physicians for careers in the United States, Canada, and worldwide. AUC was founded in 1978 and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission on Colleges of Medicine, which is recognized by the US Department of Education and the World Health Organization. AUC offers a diversity of students, primarily US citizens and permanent residents, with the opportunity to pursue a high-quality medical education. AUC graduates are practicing medicine in some of the most prestigious hospitals in the United States, with many earning Chief Resident positions and other positions of leadership.
AUC employs a U.S. model curriculum, with two years of medical sciences taught at the St. Maarten campus, followed by two years of clinical sciences taught at affiliated hospitals in the United States and United Kingdom. AUC is known for its student–centered environment, a faculty passionate about teaching, and a commitment to giving students who have the desire, the persistence, and the intellectual capacity an opportunity to become outstanding physicians. In 2013, AUC achieved a first-time pass rate of 97 percent on USMLE, which is on par with the rate achieved by US and Canadian schools, and above the rate achieved by osteopathic schools (94 percent) and international schools (79 percent).